Tuesday 1 May 2007

The Tank and The Girl

I woke up at 3:45 am .. though I can't sleep but I continue to rest in the darkness of my room thinking bout a very peculiar dream I had that woken me up..I dreamt of a girl in with long dark hair running along a long stretch of road leading to a compound with many dividers and mini roads within a chain linked fence .. ahead I saw a warehouse structure like building, it seem the girl is running toward the warehouse but can't seem to reach it for some reasons, the never ending roads have some sort of curves and curbs along the way for forcing her to u-turn.

Somehow I felt like I'm in a Tank(a feeling of overprotective, shelled and hard) driving along aimlessly ...am I looking for something or why am I driving this situation? or was I looking through the the girl views? It only at that very moment when I tried to reason logic, I woken up wide alert.. *before I sleep earlier I played 1 game of Gem TD Maze.. must have carried the effect into the dream.. shiet! it’s nearly 4:30 am , I really got to get some sleep~ hopefully I can sleep after this~

footnote: last night I woke up around 4.50am too dreaming of something I couldn't remember, but I felt fast asleep after that~ hope they are not related or something >.< weird dreams

No comments: