Saturday 5 May 2007

The Saturday


Today is probably one of those boring day with practically nothing to do. I started my day going to the library to returns some book and extend another, wanted to hangout in the library today to do some research on ‘Biz planning’ but couldn't as my car was park at the roadside, maybe some other day perhaps.

I wanted to watch ‘Labah-Labah Man 3 aka Spiderman 3 ‘ but I couldn’t find anyone to accompany me, the one person I could watch it with have already made plans to watch it at 11.45 pm tonight!! Knn~ never jio me! T.T they got it booked 3 days ago.. the respond of the movie must be overwhelming.. he said gonna call me at 2am after movie for tea later….

Anyway I begin filling my hours with watching anime and my weekly drama…I tried and did not played a single game today, which made it much worse!! * shit! time passes so darn slow when one pay attention to it.
Cheers mate! it's drinking day!

* I've revamped a little more on the blog today will be adding more features later...

No comments: