Friday 4 May 2007

Act of Laconism ?

Recently I went to Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (THONEH) to enquire on LASIK ops. Many years back I first went to THONEH with my old man to have a diagnostic done on my vision, instead we got it done in University Hospital due to funnies that happen that day.

We arrived early that day, as we entered THONEH , a Doctor stopped us in our pace and ask if we 1st timer here, OK~ I was observing from afar, looking through bulletins while my eccentric old man does all the talking, going to the receptionist counter.. bla~ bla~ bla~ *he loves that * Now here what happen~ after a brief talk suddenly he turns around and start leaving… WTF??

As I was pacing up with him *my old man walks very fast, usual for him * toward the car that was parked quite a distance. He sort off mumble to himself, deep in though.. Out of curiosity I ask him “ Pa! What happen? “, He didn't answer then stop for a moment and said “ wait ar.. I think I wanna go back and give that fella a piece of my mind”

So my old man doubled back and again meets the same doctor whom he chatted with earlier, this time I stick by closely to listen what was conversed

Old Man : Xcuse me ar doctor, I got a question wanna ask you~

Doctor : yes? *sounds lansi *

Old Man : I see ar out side written “Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital” How come it’s not public ar since it's called "Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital”??

Doctor : *in an arrogant scoff * National is like Panasonic, Sony etc etc ….*before he even finish the sentences *

Old Man : Harlow u never study ar? Those are brand names. Go check the dictionary for the word “National". It wrong to misguide the public!

With that my dad walk off.. Wahlao!!..So Fucking Cool!! If one see the doctor's expression.. It's priceless!!!

No comments: