Wednesday 16 May 2007

Masuk Angin Keluar Asap

Deng!!.. I misses you oh so terribly.. Every single moment my mind though of nothing but you! Without you it really drives me crazy!! Why??????? Why????????

I still remember many many years ago the 1st day I met and holds you~ I nearly choke on my tofu and throw up my lunch then… aahhH~ what wonderful sweet smell you have.. Which makes me very very high~ with each breathe I took in~ the rush to the head was totally awesome! *Si Beh Kick! *

Here’s one poem I crudely made for you,
Every time I'm happy, I need you,
Every time I'm Sad, I also need you!
Every time I got nothing to do I lagi need you!

Before meal, I need you,
In between meal, I might need you
After meal confirm need you!
No meal session is complete without you.

Every day, every noon, every night
I need you~
In da morning, no toilet motion is complete
Without you~
You makes my pang sai motion seems smoother
and complete!
No Coffee or tea tasted better on noon
Without you~

No night scenery is complete without your
Intoxicating dances in the air.
Mamak environment seems livelier
with your presences.
Even the girls on dance floor seems
prettier with your presence lifting the mood;
hun~ hun~ Loo Kua Loo Lip Sim Arr~!

Entertainments and Biz deals are always
Sealed with your presences
One glass on my left and you on my right;
Fui...yohhhhh~ Syokness!! :D

You have been a very true friend for many years,
Many happy memories and dark secrets are shared
with you~
But like all good things must come to an end.
I hereby say byebye to you~ for now~

Perhaps~ perhaps.. one fine day,
I may once again be able
to sniff, lick and suck you
again.. sigh.. T.T

)________))___________________);;;~~~~~~

Hahaha do not mind me today~ cigarette addiction now.. .. “Masuk Angin Keluar Asap” da! ^.^ V
.

No comments: