Wednesday 2 May 2007

Arrixon

I wokeup at 7.25 am today morning, did nothing instead i stayed on bed till 10, Got a sms from Soon Huei that he arrived at the train station *he's my ex accountant from the previous company, good man~. I picked him up and we go for some nice Bah Kut Teh again.. he seems to really enjoy the morning meal, awhile later my old man joined in, some brief discussion on the generals of politic and view on life. It makes me think that being a non bumiputra malaysian's malaysian does have it bad points and good.

3:00pm Just sent him to the train staion after some loafing around in my house. I went to a watch shop nearby to pickup my Arrixon, london automatic watch that I've sent last week for repair. The glass broke for no reason last year; I was walking around when I heard a "Praaak!... after many months sitting in the corner collecting dust I finally sent it for repairs. Now it back in it's pristine condition... how beautiful and elegant!

*BTW during loafing with Soon Huei , I have updated the skin of my blog with a Shoubox function *learn another kewl stuff in blogging.. so please people~ give some comment or something~

No comments: