Monday 7 May 2007

An Eye For An Eye!

Matthew 5:39 and Luke 6:29 quote this “ If someone strike you on the right cheek, turn to him and offer the left one also". Shit! I can tell you straight that it’s ain't gonna happen brader~! That phrase is soo bloody wrong~ An Eye For An Eye is the game this earthly earth plays.

Today I received a phone call from a certain person begging me to withdraw my case. Haha~ mercy at my feet! Why the fuck did you choose to screw me over in the first place you arsehole! May you rot behind the bars~ fucker! * just my evil though * This certain person not only tried to ruined my life but also life of those working with me.

At last I have gained enough strength and power to pay back all the agony, suffering and hardship I went through. I come to my senses that this is a “Dog eat Dog” society and one must be cruel and harsh in making decision through conventional and unconventional ways, but somehow another side of me wanted a fair settlement, nothing more and nothing less. What you reap is what you sow~ peace~

No comments: