Tuesday 1 May 2007

The Rest Day of No Reasons

Today is supposed to be a public holiday Worker's Day cum Wesak Day. Just am I about to go out for b'fast, I'm shocked to see a going to be flat tyre at my beloved.. fark! hates it when it happen! while inspecting for source of leak i discover a shiny glint in between the thread, crap!! need repair fast else i gonna 'patah kaki' at home lo!

I grab my keys and start driving round town looking for tyres shop for repair, being a public holiday most shop are not opened..my 1st spot was a shop nearby my house.. *deng! Closed!
well I continue driving along hoping there might be some shop open. Just then i caught a tyre shop open! Quickly I i drive in to get it repaired. (pic above is the nut with thread 1 inch long that got embedded on to my tyre)

Out of curiosity I ask the owner “Uncle wa si bey happy to see u, why today got open shop geh?” his reply was brief but meaningful “The people doing longkang beside, while wait for them I tot I just open shop earn a few more bucks”

Wow~ hardworking wor.. sort of give me the drive that we all should always be hardworking and at every opportunity must seize the chance!

3pm God~ I’m bored! Surfing through YouTube Yesterday-Beatles, sung by Paul McCartney. Splendid song indeed! Things were much simpler then ;-)

9:50pm Nothing much to do, TV is boring.. though I surf a bit, I came across a bulletin written by my old schoolmate, He suggested that we organize a reunion in the coming year or so. During my early school days I joined 2 group of peoples , those intellectual group and those studies so so but hardworking group (I join this group more since I hate books!). Since I happen to be in a ala intellectual class.. naturally I have to mix with them for most of them I know them since primary though never too close for some reasons.

I've never really keep contact with most of my school mates after school days; just the usual few who lives nearby. Occasionally I bumped into them, exchange a few Hie! , Bye! and What's Up?. In fact it only early last month that I begins to hunt for all these intellectual group through Friendster

Boy am I shocked to see those ulat buku actually ada main Friendster~ and most of them seems very successful with good career, living abroad and some held double degrees and even soon coming PhD!. How envious of me.. kinda regret last time never study very very hard. Looking through their photo abroad reminds me of the chance I never grab then!

I'm 100% sure if during reunion, they would have ask how’s everyone.. any great achievement? Did what? Where have you been? Graduate which from which University?
Where the best place in UK , US , Aus and NZ? My answer would probably be very simple.. nothing lo, just living in Klang, didn't even got a degree; just a crummy Advanced Diploma from a college than gone bust. Haha.. seriously I’m miniscule compared to them lol! Aih~ life so cruel hor?

No comments: