Sunday 27 May 2007

My 26th~

Today evening was wonderful though not perfect. I've totally forgotten to give a toast! Well nothing much really since most of my friends doesn't drink anymore~ Tiu! :D anyways here my toast.

1st Thanks to all my friend who are here with me every year and many more years to come, it's been a wonderful evening with you guys and girls. Those who are new to the club Welcome Onboard Mate!

2nd It gets tough as we grow older and hopefully more mature ^(oo)^
Many responsibilities of life and stressful nature of the world it is not surprising that everyday our circle of true friends get smaller and smaller. At time we lashes out to our friends and might offended them in the process of us not knowing so; Here I would like to say Sorry and Please forgive me for all the unpleasant I might have cause you guys and girls.

3rd For those who are unable to join me this evening due to work and studies or whatever reasons it may be, Hopefully I may see you next year!

Cheers mate! ^.^ V

No comments: