Thursday 3 May 2007

How much is enough? How little is not?

In any version of relationships between a individual to another individual are a lot of give & take… everyone knows that. The tricky part comes when you're no longer sure if you're taking too much or giving too little. Peace of mind and emotion is a fragile thing, and there are so many things that can upset it.

When a person gives their heart to another person, they become just about as vulnerable as a person can be. It’s tricky; peoples are so different. "Enough” for one person is “Too Much” for another. (Vice versa, & variations on that.) It's almost impossible to find two people who are so perfect for each other that each person’s need & wants are fulfilled completely by the other person in a natural way.

I guess the saying “It's Better To Be Cared Off Than To Care For” must have hold some truth in one instant of the moment. It must be cruel to have such though but isn't “Man are social beings, we crave with our own kind and not need others to accept us”. Out of generosity, general human kindness or whatever~ I've make sacrifices to cared about or go out my way to do something for people to make life easier on them, sometimes I felt like being taken advantages of - *perhaps because that person doesn't care about me as much I do about them or whatever the reason may be.. the hutang –hutang kinda feeling * .

Anyway I think the first step I can do is to pay more attention to MY needs and what makes ME happy and still maintain my motto of “To improve the qualities of life of peoples around me”
^(oo)^

No comments: