Sunday 20 May 2007

The 1/2 sharp 1/2 blur night


last night was awesome, 1st night outing after the lasik ops.. though vision is still not perfect but I can pretty much make out images of thing.. verdict of the night "All The G-Par Becomes Lui San" that night :D hate me not ladies. HAAAHAAA!


Got to finally meet mike's Emily.. my impression of her was.. she the type of people that will eat Man! *err in this case mike*.. hahaha! and met a 6 footer tall chick *fuahh tingginya!! check out those killer slender legs weyy!* named 'helicopter' yep.. that what I heard whole night.. noisy surrounding~ will confirm later.. beautician wor.. nanti ala masa wa cari sama dia bikin wa punya muka kasi shemboi~! ^.^ V


Anyway this morning I got dragged out of bed for dim sum at *check the fun cheong above* and learn a rather touching story. Have you ever seen a person who likes a girl for 5 yrs+ , though rejected and not given a chance but still cares and concern for her. It seems that this girl is now heading head on to a disaster... should she be warned or let her "Pei Yan Tiu" ?


I foresee only 2 outcome, 3rd is definete!....
A) Advice not taken.. she got TIU~
B) Advice taken.. She stills get TIU.. girls never listen; since there's a pro at work
C)All or none of above; my friend is the most TIU! ; simply offering care and being a busybody *in the girl opinion*


No comments: