Friday 13 July 2007

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan

A drama MV based on a RPG game which has been considered by many as simply the best Chinese RPG game ever created. Superb story line!



Zhong Yi Ming Bai "Finally Understand" - Power Station



Looking at you, slowly leaving
Fate is like a tide
Drowning me, cannot breathe
Floating in the black sea
How can I get used to, a future that has lost you
How can I keep the clouds that are gradually fading

Lying to myself, that love is still present
But tears are not ending
Fate has destined a future without you
Dont lose, don't forget the blankness that is gradually fading

Dont say anything, I don't want to understand
At least i still have the beautiful dreams

Don't say anything, I really don't want to understand
Finally understand, I should let go Finally understand,

I should let go Looking at you, slowly leaving
(repeats)

Tears are not ending

No comments: