Monday 23 July 2007

1st day in The Stores

Today is my 1st day taking care of 2-shoe shop while my cousin taking leave to china for 6days biz trip. I’m still sick from flu and sore throat; though much better now. Staying in an enclosed air-conditioned didn’t improves my condition..

Monday is sooooooooo fucking boring….sale wasn’t great since it’s nearly end of month ; everyone is broke!… there’s nothing to be done except staring at the store front….shit~ don’t even have nice looking girl.. no ice cream for the eye! :(

The store itself there isn’t any chairs except for stool!, damm my back hurts~ *sign of old age?* and then I can’t leave the store to stroll around because most of the salesgirl on duty are new and they can’t handle POS system!! Arghhh how miserable~ go berak in toilet also I need think twice.. zZzz

Other than that my day is fine.. hope tomorrow will be better.. only 4 more days to go!!

No comments: