Saturday 28 July 2007

Last Day at The Stores

AahH~ it’s finally over, my last day! I didn’t arrive early to the store like the past 4 days because I have to fetch my mum to my aunt place. It’s very rare to see my mum not working on weekdays. She took the trouble to cook and pack a nice lunch box for me because I’ve been surviving on McD’s meal for the past 4 days.


I was energetic and restless maybe because it’s my last day. Mike comes to the stores around noon; surprised o.0! Sorry can’t join u go makan, need man the till. He brought along his new laptop, toyed with the function; very cool indeed! Smoke a few fags and off he goes meeting someone.



Noon was pretty boring and my staff seems bored. Ok gave them a little quiz like this

“A wanted to buy a product that cost $97. A have no money so he borrowed from B S50 and C $50 each; so now he have $100.

Upon purchase of the product ($97), A left with $3 balance change. A then gave B $1 and C $1 and hold the balance $1 to be given back to B and C.

B $50 - $1 = $49 and C $50- $1 = $49 = A still owes B and C a total $98

$98 + the A $1 balance = $99

so now tell me.. $100 loan - $99 money owing = Why got a shortage of $ 1??”




This is funniest!

Overall I must say I truly have a good time though it’s a little boring this week; maybe it’s because I’m not used to standing around in an enclosed environment anymore. During this brief period of time, I get to know my staff and neighbour stores better; made a few friends. It been fun knowing and serving together with you all :D


Adios! Thank you~ Bye Bye!

No comments: