Thursday 26 July 2007

4th day in The Stores

A staff called in sick leave, because of severe toothache.. okay~ no problemo..
Well I decide to open 1 shop today and leave the other shop closed. If there one thing I noticed among the customers are they are all foreigners! During my 4 days here, I only did a few local transaction, which need awful lot of persuasion power. Foreigners on the hand are easy, usually they are very specific bout the shoes that they want with out bargaining for the price.



Nothing much interesting happen today, but I noticed there’s a religion fanatic right in front my stores, everyday from 9.30 till noon, this guy will sit behind the counter playing a preach like sermon by a Buddhist monk while his staff serves the customer *I assume he’s the boss since he never lift his butt to move around till lunch.

Around evening, I’m surprised to see one of the staff look weak, I ask her happen but she is too shy to tell me. My other staff tells me that she didn’t have dinner because she didn’t bring her meal to work today *all the staffs are Achenese*. Well I didn’t say anything, I walk across my store and buy a few sambal ikan bilis bun and gave it to her..

No comments: