Wednesday 18 July 2007

Sweet Bitter Wednesday

Sweet!

Today is an important day. The day started off with opening of CA at a local bank for a new biz venture after the initial setup, now let’s hope thing would get better now onwards. Been poor for too long, it’s time to turn and fight~!

This coming 23rd till 29th I’ll be at ‘”The Store” handling 2 retail shop for my cousin *away for biz trip to China*. Spent an hour or so at the store after lunch memorizing the SOP there.. Gosh! Been ages since I handle retails, so many things to learn!!. So do look me up so I won’t be bored!

Bitter!

An ancient issue cropped up again! Mahai.. this time it much worse.. I saw padlocks, chain, guard and legal notices~ It never ceases to amaze me how our legal system works..*Sei Tou Pei Hey Ngao Fan Sang - Death can be ressurected through arguement* Pubor! Fuck!

I receive an sms from an old friend today. He’s currently lying in UM with a broken backbone; accident from workplace. Sad~ made a few calls, will visit the poor dude later after ‘settling’ the above.

A supposedly good day turn bad~

No comments: