Wednesday 25 July 2007

3rd day at The Stores



Today I woke early searching for my walkie talkie sets.. Cibaiiiii~! Where da fuck is my Motorola T5920?? All I found was an empty box, 2 earpiece, a charger and 1 battery!! Kanina…who been using my set or did I misplaced it somewhere.. kanina~ afraid I be late for work so I gave up. Tiuuzz..no walkie to play for today.. T.T



Shit! is she smiling at me?? o.0!


For the past 2 days, I’m always the first to setup my shop on my floor; I would switch on all the lighting and stay ‘lock’ inside until my staffs arrive. But today I decides not to stay ‘lock’ inside the shop instead I take a stroll around after preopening. Wow! Directly in front of my shop behind a huge pillar there a huge gathering of female workers! Over 14 of them!! Some of them look at me sheepishly *maybe I new gua* then it hits me.. each time I open shop, I be taking a squatting position instead of knelling *like taking a shit* with my ass view facing them.. wow…scary.. o.0!

Surprisingly today the time passes very fast!, around noon Mike come and visit me, yea!! Get to go down McD’s to grab a takeaway back to store makan. Then hell break loose! Niama~ I wanna pangsai!! *take a shit* I always dread this moment, because I mentioned earlier if I’m away.. no sales can be done at store since all my staff do not handle POS, thanks god Mike is there.. He mans the shop while I go pangsai~.

Going to the washroom in shopping complexes requires one to pay a small fee, but since I’m ‘working’ I do not have to pay for it. The cleaner lady is kinda sweet.. she always smiles at me whenever I go toilet.. * I know it’s creepy* but out of courtesy I always smile back. . Ok as I was rushing to the toilet to pangsai, as I approach her desk heading to the gents. She said “Boring~~ yer dik??” *are you bored??* ok! Now this is fucking serious edi.. what she means?? I just put a big smile and rush in the gents! I come to a conclusion while shitting.. I only told my staff and blogs in here that I’m fucking bored here; and now the cleaner lady knows.. shit..there’s no secret in the store! Or she’s probably stalking me.. either way.. I decide not to go near toilet on that particular floor anymore! *empty mineral bottles passing off as Gatorade~ anyone?*

Out of respect for public area in shopping complex smoking is not allowed; but today I don’t give a fuck.. I just smoke in front of the shop, since my smoking buddy a few shop lots away is off and I have Mike with me. Wonderful~!




Sale wasn’t great today. To kill time I device a game for the staffs to play while serving customers in between. I would ask each of them to memorize a section of a shoe rack on display. Then I would sent them off to another shop, while I ‘rearrange’ the shoes. Whoever gets the correct combination of shoe in correct order wins a McD’s meal from me! Hahaha! Spent 3 great hours having a good laugh at my staff’s antics as they try to get the correct combinations and orders! Ultimate winner.. me ofcourse! Since I planned the whole thing and take snapshots of original orders, but still I spent them a meal of McD’s for dinner. Bored but Fun Fun Day!

P/S i'm still down with flu~ crap! and still breathing through a single nostril!! :D

No comments: