Tuesday 24 July 2007

2nd day in The Stores

Still feeling sick though somewhat better, popped a few meds and head to work~
Reached the store and setup the store while waiting for staff to arrives.


Took a moment looking at the thousands of shoe model available.. There’s this particular spiked track shoe that attracts me.. anyone care to dance? :D

Now as I sit down on my pos.. I can’t help feeling a little hot~ sweat started to pour.. fuck~! Air-cond down arr??? Nin Na Ma~ It is only when I go kepoh at next store only I know that today is air-cond maintenance day!! Cibai.. panasnyerr!! Imagine stuck in a shopping complex with no proper ventilation and air-conds!! Pubor!! To improvise the swelling condition, I off a few HED spotlight.. still it’s damm fucking hot inside the store.. I spent more time out store than in store today..yippee! Ice cream for the eye!

Today’s sale is better than yesterday making it a less dull day never the less still boring like hell~! I only get to scout my floor area as I have to man the pos system! Shit! Guess tomorrow I have to bring my walkie talkie set to work.. so while I’m on ular mode.. if anything they can radio me~


While on the lift heading to parking bay, I can’t help but to notice this horrible error!
So whose the traitor(pengkhianat)??


No comments: