Sunday 29 July 2007

With Your Destiny


Look at the picture above.. what do you see.. ?
Yea.. I’m back playing RPG game due to persistent pestering by guild mate and gaming buddy. I spent a little time hanging out in cc today with them, the usual gaming topic and etc. But I decided I will no longer be a hardcore gamer, instead I will just play to pass time and not grow obsessive over it anymore.

This WYD Global is hosted in Korean. “With Your Destiny” …classic! This time I’ll choose a Sorcerer role; a sexy Mage. I’m pretty sure a lot of people will recognize my character nick in-game.

2 comments:

zewt said...

somehow... i just cant play RPG... still prefer RTS... like starcraft...cant wait for starcraft 2!

Anonymous said...

Lol the only rpg i play nowdays are DOTA. yea the screenie of sc2 is cool