Sunday 24 June 2007

Saturday Night Fing~



I'm not a big fan of magazines simply for 2 reasons; it's expensive! and like all monthly reading materials....it get addictive! Any how today I got a VIP invitation *Thank You my friend!~ to NewMan Magazine 4th anniversary celebration at The Curve. With free flow of liquors and drafts, the night atmosphere is hot, sexy and fun though I arrive kinda late due to unforeseen circumstances. I saw a lot of familiar pretty faces *sorry no picture cuz was late and too dark for my handset too handle~. I truly have a good time cuz it’s been long since I attend such function, hey even got a bag of goodies~ hehe :D

The Party Picture - Click Me!



While traveling back home after the party, I stopped by Station One for supper. Mahai! This is the part where is spoils my evening~ across the table where I was sitting got a group of Fucking China Chan! They not only loud, lifting legs *typical Chinaman style. They practically spit all 360 degrees around their vicinity.. I could have sworn I saw a pool of frothy white spits with their feet's swimming in it! I didn't even finish my iced tea.. *the white froth remind me of the spits… If their parent could fork out thousands of Renminbi for their kids education, the very least they could sent these HamKaLing to ethics class. Kanina nabueh! Why are these people so fucking uncivilized??

No comments: