Wednesday 13 June 2007

The Match

Lately I’m caught in a dilemma! Let’s do a case study~ “A Ping Pong” match.
In a Ping Pong match, there the Court (objective), then there is superstar of the match; the players!

I felt like I’m one of the player but without an opponent! The match is set and game is on, but where the other player? It seems that I’m the only one on the arena. I’ve got like 2 options to take.

A) Wait a little while more, but then I can’t wait forever, the hourly rental of the Court is very expensive~ Hopefully the player might turn up, it’s not everyday that a good match is available. A lot of effort is taken in consideration for a match to work; very least give a call if coming in late or never.

B) Forfeit the match! I wish I could, but it against my virtue to simply give up and withdraw. Be a real waste not to try~ afterall a match need players of equal worth. A No Show, Is a Bad Show~

Above all what I’m trying to say is at time we try so hard to preserves people dignity, image or emotion(substance of feels, believes, not real nor can be touch.) So much so, that we always fails to see the good positive side of it. Instead they would based their judgment on assumption *since there no substance and thus create a false perspective of illusionary though that hold unreasoning logic and sidetracked ill though of mind. Ultimately destroying others and one self.

But then again who are we again to dictate to others when we our self might or may be the ill minded. For now I’m the one standing in the court observing~ and waiting~

No comments: