Tuesday 12 June 2007

The Changing~

Monday been a wonderful day~. The day starts with picking some relatives coming over from Singapore, have a hearty breakfast of Dim Sum. The last time I saw them is bout 10+yrs ago, it good to have good healthy relationship with your relatives.

Noon was even better! Meet up with one of my future partners in biz. Signed a drafted document that seals the deal. It only matter of day before everything takes off, hopefully this round I’ve found the correct stepping stones that can propelled me to a higher level of society.

Night was a sumptuous dinner at Vee Garden; Crispy Roasted Peking Duck skin shaved serves rolled rice paper wrapper was awesome! Can’t actually remember the last time I had those. A taste to remember :D

Midnight mamak session with Wee and Mike gave a better insight of what I should do to handles my woe.. Thanks for enlighten me of what I should do now!

btw~ Ru$ty got his job at Starfucks! all hail to the new SM(sado-machoism) of Starfucks! now where's my fucking coffee? hurhurhur~

No comments: