Thursday 14 June 2007

The Gunslinger

Benard in Action!

Today is one of the happier days I had for such a long time now. I decided to join a shooting club! Thanks to Benard for introducing to this sport, now I'm like totally hooked!






We arrived at the “Persatuan Penembak Bandar Di-Raja Klang” around 3pm. After a simple introductory of weapons and procedure, the choice of today weapon was a 6 inches barrel “Smith and Wessen Pistol Revolver .38 caliber” It can hold 6 0.38 Special ammunition.



Me under tutoring :D

The first attempt was exciting like hell! I could feel the adreline rushed to my head as I hold the gun, cock the barrel and took aim. The weight, the feel and sense of power is overwhelming when pulling the trigger! It goes BANG! The echo rings in the ear.. kinda painful *should have bring my ear plug along* The impact of the bullet particle was so powerful that it burst right through the target board and hit the steel plate at the end of sand barrier.. fuhh! Syokness!!



Before *so clean! :D


After *I Pwned my friends!!


The shooting arena was a simple 3 courts with reinforced sand bunker and cemented concrete sidewall. I even get to see a “Glock 9mm” upclose! Beside my arena was a sharpshooter lady shooting away with a “ .22 ammunition” suitable for a lady to use.*Uncle call it chicken bullet… haha~ . It's really fun! So whose in for target practise?

No comments: