Sunday 17 June 2007

My Own Set!




Earlier this year I started to play golf due to friend's influence and self-curiosity. HAHA! Why golf? Well I used to think that golf is an expensive old man game and is fucking boring as hell! But then hey guess what.. Never judged a sport by it appearance~ Go Try It! It’s bloody addictive, simply from aiming the ball, swinging the club, the force of impact and finally sending the ball up~ up~ and away~ Woooowwww~!

It's not really an expensive game *maybe later stage.. But for now 2nd hand gears and golf sets are abundant and surprisingly cheap for beginner like me. There no point buying expensive new golf set, simply beginners have yet to appreciate a good golf set that would suit themselves.

Today I’ve finally got my own golf set! *Enough of pinjam pakai my friends club, thanks a lot guys!. It’s a Japanese “Maruman Verity” stiff carbon shaft. I’m glad I got my own set now because now onwards I have no more excuse not to go training >.+!

No comments: