Friday 22 June 2007

Kam Ting Ting's Burden~

As the days are coming I felt really tired and getting restless for there nothing much more that I could do except to wait and hope good time rolls. What would you do if you woke up one day and discovered that there is no justice in the world, all that you have work hard for over the years is now gone and what’s left behind are a pile of mess framed upon you?

This week has been really busy with constants meeting with lawyers and companies. What have I actually done wrong to deserves all these? If I could reverse time, I wish I could have prevented all these from happening simply by being cold, harsh and cruel all the same time in this “Dog Eat Dog” world. At times I wish I could just leave everything behind to go wherever I want to go, to do what ever I wanted to do and not to care about others but my own self. Sadly I do not have such options for I carry a burden that was not mine to begin with….....

I took mike along to shooting range in da evening - Click Me!

No comments: