Friday 1 August 2008

août

So many things can happen in a year.. A year ago my career in life turn 180 from worse to shit.. bah….least I should be grateful for every little that has improved since. It has been long since I slept without 1st thinking of my worries and concern of things.

It truly not easy to sleep well whenever evening falls with so many thought in mind; I either stay up extreme late or tossed around the whole night. Am I suffering from depression? For I seem too positively charged living true to my motto “I lived my life daily trying to improve the quality of lives around me" but towards night fall, it’s always the same……
.....................................................................................

Good news :-

. Wee is finally dumping his oar after year of rowing the boat. The question I posed 4 yrs ago is finally answered.. I’ve done my part in showing you the pathway, as to how you wish to travel is your own choice, good luck! *least now I have a good neighbour down the road…lols..

. 33.1 day to decide… definitely a record.... May you live a fulfilled blissful life. Congrats Ray!

"This is me taking back control of my life. What the fuck have you done lately?" - Wanted

No comments: