Tuesday 19 August 2008

mind bluffs

My old man is an eccentric person; in a way his ways, his thoughts, his pattern varies from time to time. There one particular story that he relates to me yesterday morning breakfast that got me thinking deep…

Every morning he would run around the neighbourhoods exercising like he has done without fail over the years. If he is too busy in the morning or felt that he didn’t have sufficient exercise…if you happen to see an old man running in the middle of the night~ yea.. that’s him. Anyway back to the point of this entry~

One day as my old man is doing his usual rounds, the lady of the house *newly moved family on the other end of the housing row* ask my dad “Uncle~ I see you exercising here daily, but why do you always smile?”. My old man replied “Well I love to put on a smile. A smile that bluffs the mind”

Now I’m sure the lady is puzzled with my old man answer. “A smile that bluffs the mind” sounds simple but brings a lot of depth right? A concept that is so easy to do but yet many has fail to do so; some has probably never done it.


Have You Been Smiling Lately? =)

No comments: