Saturday 2 August 2008

改善 KAIZEN

A few days back I had an opportunity to visit a fellow printer factory that has been in the industry for 32 years. Well apparently this is worse year ever for the printing industry, ever increasing rise of raw mats and inflation is killing the printing industry. So was my timing good? Hmm…

Ah~ my 1st sales meeting; 1st Friday of every month, seated across oval table are the bosses and sales manager. A few issues are brought up on marketing strategy. One of the bosses asked me “So you have been here half a month, done any sales?” I’ve been struggling remain quiet the whole time but I felt that if I reserved my opinion I might regret it later on.

I told briefly off my plans on marketing, style and layout of new coming company profile. Until at one point…I posed a question on “Image” that when the whole ball game begins… The company has all the equipments and standard to perform..but somewhat lack quality to achieve better.

Boss says “I think your strength lies not in marketing but management” Everyone nodded their head…

I’ve been given a green light to do as I see fit. *wonder if I said too much?relief*

‘l337 h0x0r jo0z’ game on time…. Fuhh now I feel a whole new level of stress.. siao liao..

No comments: