Wednesday 6 August 2008

小心陷阱!!

Well I’m done with my factory assessments and photo shooting… submitted my report and photo slide. The problem lays not about the equipments or the facilities rather it the people.

Perhaps it been many years of work, lack of enthusiasm or simply people doesn’t care about self improvement that such problem arise. There simply too many fraction parties akin a ship with too many captains. *all got ‘shim pi – heart pain’…as to whether it turn cancerous; no one knows~*

I almost blew my steam 2 hours before I finish work. I requested for a clientele listing, instead I got a whole bunch of redundant clientele with no clear direction. Apparently the list is kept not by the sales dept but by the account dept. The lady head is one shrew and shallow person, giving reason like p&c etc etc when I clearly asked if they ever kept a profiled data of clientele.

She even remark “Please ask me what you need next time, I’ve given you all I know off , you don't have to go report to your old man” Wtf?? I remembered~ the 1st week I was working, my mum told me not to ask old man go to the company often *occasionally I had lunch with my old man* it’s seems like someone been mind poisoning saying I run back and tell my old man all the detail of the company. I got pissed...but being the cool and calm me.. I smiled, thank her and walk away.

I bring my own laptop to my workstation, for internet connection I brought along my own cable *BRIGHT YELLOW * to patch in hub since the wireless modem is fuckup. Now it seems that she tripped before *NO, I haven’t seen it happen, but you bet I laugh my ass off if I do see* the office clerk would lay a carton box over my cable *I saw her out the carton box once too*.

Since I’m still feeling hot, I went to get a clear masking tape to improvise on the situation. Who knows which dumb fuck will again trip on the cable? I even printed a punt for it “小心陷阱!!” for them to see.. a fellow colleague who happen to come by as I’m done ask “hey, what you doing there?” I replied “ooh just a safety measure~ you know la some people put their eye so high that they failed to see the bottom..” wahahahahaa~

No comments: