Monday 31 December 2007

2007 Steamboat Feast!

Ever since I started working, without fail every year I would organize some sort of activities among friends to mark the ending of the year and celebrates the New Year to come.

This year was no difference though I’m still jobless; decides joint hold a steamboat feast to ward of bad spells and welcome the New Year. Venue at Krystal’s HairStudio, what initially started of as a 5-person plan soon boomed to over 20 people? We managed to get things right with limited time.. success! :D . It’s held a day earlier because I’m going to Penang for a unplanned holiday in a few hour time.. let hope I get a hotel.. >.+!


wuhooo.. your decency been exposed!! *while shopping for sauce *


Fresh Shrink Sea Cucumber!....remember JackAss anyone? :D


Most awaited dish of the feast; Braised Mushroom, Abalone Slice, Sea Cucumber with broccoli!! I've got all of them hooked :D Record time 3 mins!


least I've tried to invite the..... no show :( what luck~

No comments: