Monday 24 December 2007

Xmas Eve of 07~

I’ve been watching 賭場風雲 for the past 2 days.. not a bad flick to pass the time with considering there’s some similarities in it. A good show to recommend to H .

Ah so it Xmas eve today..and I’m all alone at home.. *pretty frequent lately. I’m kinda dread holidays celebration because.. either I have no one to call too.. or all sudden plan which clashes with everything.

This year is definitely dull; 55% of friend is not in malaysia, the balance 45% is either working or out with their plans. Family? The elders is out having a party bash at relatives * I better not go,one is flying back dubai midnight! *why leave so fast??* Another one is having some party elsewhere *she born on Xmas day wey!!* and last one in US,study hard lo! --> left me alone..

In about >2 hours from now.. it be Christmas jor.. I’ve have actually planned this evening a long time ago.. but ermm ah well~ So Happy Fucking Xmas everyone! Cheers~ XD

Am listenning to :-
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

千言万语
不知道为了什么
忧愁它围绕着我
我每天都在祈祷
快赶走爱的寂寞
那天起你对我说
永远的爱着我
千言和万语
随浮云掠过

No comments: