Wednesday 5 December 2007

crash boom bang~

Today sure has been an interesting day! As I was just about to retire for the night, mike called, just as I suspected….he got involves in an accident yet again *apparently this buddy of mine got a charm of getting his car banged at year end..new year would not be complete without ending the previous year with a bang~*

While waiting for Mike reporting with the investigating officer, I have a good chat with mike’s mum who accompany him..reminds me that “No matter how old we maybe.. our parent always care for our well being”.

Just how severe will the accident be this time.. I wonder.. perhaps a picture might tell a tale or two.





The culprit? A Yamaha 110 kapchai! Woo.. kinda shock that a small motorcycle could deal such huge damages. 0.o!


As to why today been an interesting day.. earlier on I was at the same traffic police station accompanying my mum who had an accident the night before.. Some fool on the opposite direction road can’t seems to stick in their lane crosses the double line and graze the driver’s side; it dreads me much to even think if it were to be a head on collision!



Hmm.. a visit to the local traffic police station not once but twice in a day!! *i suddenly feel like beli nombor tomorrow ^(oo)^ *



and I saw "HER" blink today... ouch pain pain... haiz

No comments: