Thursday 13 December 2007

Carless Outing~

The thing with having no car (mikey pinjam ney!!!) to drive around in Malaysia can proves quite a hassle… *least that is my humble opinion *. Simply task like going out to pay bills can be so troublesome; I exhausted my online account, need do manual..sigh..
Anyway after 2 months of procrastination, a yellow bill *hurhurhur I decided to pay lur*.

KNN~ Crazy Q!

At first I decides to ride kapchai out but with the rainy season now.. thanks god I didn’t cuz it rain today!! Got my old man to chauffer me round town instead. Done with bills and some legal matters even do a little shopping at Jusco.

* Before heading home to cook dinner feels hungry pulak…..so…..
This uncle serves the best “Fried Kuey Teow” in town.. over 38+ yrs~* Drool on to those oversea! Haha~


With the rainy season, some days can so cold and lonely? :D So here’s my latest self created dish “Sun Jian Keong Yong Lam” Bamboo Shoot Ginger Stirred Fried Mutton Fillet. Why? Because bamboo shoot is good for respiratory system, Ginger removes wind and mutton keep the body warm! Style of cooking is Cantonese “ tar hun chap styled” yellow golden gravy.. serves with steaming rice.. superb!!

No comments: