Friday 21 December 2007

10 days till end of 07

Another 4 days till Xmas..My mind is running wild again.. perhaps I should write in a card and sent it within these few day….aah so confusing.

The week snapshot

The table sketch ..... somehow it really true; not I do wan ar.. >.<

Passage Of RIGHT! .... even cheaper wheels got dignity

The unique Note .......... notice how the flag pole got a "+" sign.. rare indeed.

A Fairy Tale Xmas ..... A tall tale that give hope to a dream =)


Remember the Fugu fish incident?

The chicken like Fugu fish.
Done with seasoning and cleaning * the beak, fin and skins been removed * ! Going to cook it later…. Isn’t it gorgeous? Maybe I shouldn’t have post this.. hahaha whose gonna be my guinea pig? Blind taste session anyone?

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: