Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year 2009!!

Happy New Year!! I’ve survived and aged another year. Yea~ it’s the time of the year where last New Year resolution is reviewed and new one are make. What can one says about theirs 2008? Well mine are not great; sometimes there were tears of sadness, exhaustion and frustration. But mostly was laughter (my 101 of disarming any dire situation), happiness (It could have been worse~) and satisfaction (despite of everything; I’m still here to gives thank to what I’ve gained too)

Of the 3 wishes I made, all is successful in their own twisted ways.. so cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.

My New Year Resolution
1: To continuously improved on what ever gained!
2: Improves the quality of health around me and ultimately myself
3: Waste not~ want not~; It’s an uncertain time, spend more wisely.

No comments: