Thursday 22 January 2009

D.O.E


Another few days more it going to be CNY 2009.. as usual I have not done any new year shopping yet. Wonder what I am going to do with my 8 days leave. It’s been a busy since last week because I had to deal with a DOE issue..apparently some sludge got in the drainage system and everyone just kick the ball to me expecting me to solve it. Sometimes I wonder why am I always the one solving problem?? Am I a magnet to problem solving??

I’m supposed to liaison with the officer for the entire problem. Since I know nothing of environment; I did my own studies and interviews, classification and proper labeling plus allocation, draft my own filtration system, built one myself *got help from my neighbour*, installed the filter cage myself *only to get the 1st prototype dimension wrong*

I’ve submitted photographical event of before and after, draft letter and have a meeting with the DOE officer yesterday for further action. A reasonable compound is given, a token for the fast action and compliance with the issue. Haiz…. Let hope everything is fine now onwards.. a second meeting and report is scheduled after CNY, hopefully I can write an appeal to further reduce the compound.

Did I mention that I am still an “Apprentice Salesman”?? I’m pretty sure such issue doesn’t fall under sales and marketing. There ain’t no one gonna pat your back when you save the day.. bah 0.o!

No comments: