Wednesday 28 January 2009

24-01-09 till 26-01-2009

Wanted to blog so much this few days but couldn’t find the right time nor the energy to do when I’m finally free..

24-01-2009 Saturday

Yeaa~! The final day of work……

Uh hur~ We loves our chickens!! o.0


Boxes and boxes of wrapped gifts~

Mountain of hampers~
Very nice~~ I got Shopping vouchers instead~ hahaha... great cuz I havent done my shopping then.. a true last minute shopper like usual....


25-01-2009 Sunday

In all my life except the younger years where I go commando, I’ve always been a briefs person. This year I decided to opt for boxer instead. It felt seriously very loose nice :x

Done with shopping and gift~ went for a German fantasy novel based movie instead “Titenherz”

This caught the attention of my sis.. “she says “Kor~ let’s go do something nice before CNY and donate blood” The only time I donated blood then was years ago during an emergencies. So I’m all in for the good cause.. It’s seems our blood bank is running critically low due to dengue and yellow fever crisis.
My sis and I are a fan of flowing blood through the tubes….it just goes red…loop and loop and loop.. what a sight

End the evening with a prayer at PJ Siamese temple; prayed for all humanity and loved ones. It was raining!! there goes my effort to keep a clean car for tomorrow..

26-01-2009 Monday

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments: