Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Crasis

Last night party was OK I guess. Mum and sis went to Dubai for holidays a few days ago thus leaving dad and I home alone till New Year. Initially I tot of doing nothing but decided to cook up a small party for my friends. The night ended quite early because someone had to go home early and other have work the next day. I’m tired as hell too..felt like boozing to oblivion but refrain myself.

“Happy Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Sis”

I’ve spent my whole day lazing around; didn’t call anyone. A part of me feels like going out; another part of me is just too lazy to entertain people. The house sure is quiet with no one at home.

I kept asking myself lately; Am I Happy? Are things less complicated nowadays? Why do I always felt heaviness in the heart when I have everything turning better?

we all have our own idiosyncrasy…..

No comments: