Tuesday 2 December 2008

A breakthrough!!

Today I’m really happy.. cuz finally…after a month of doing ‘Sales’ I’ve got a breakthrough!!!

It’s really a bad time nowadays to do business dues to economic downturns and it going to get worse. Especially in the printing industry... where it’s more like a supporting a supporting industry, we catch and tag on manufacturer thriving business.

It’s a cruel industry where everyone undercuts everyone and you need serious contact; know this of this and that of that to even penetrate the stiff market, else one could easily find himself standing at the guardhouse. Since I’m so new and I do not know anyone, I usually started off from the guardhouse, worked myself up to the reception and if I get lucky I get to meet someone in the purchasing department.


For me.. I think *most of the people I know and met says that to me* I’ll be having the hardest time coming in this industry, but at the same time a good period of time to really learn given the chance, of which till today I’m still learning in this selfish environment.

At last today I’m given an opportunity to perform.. a P.O worth RM840…..from a 500k commission quota…. Hahahahaha…..amusing.. aihz.. last…I broken the curse!

No comments: