Monday 1 December 2008

'Buaya' The continuation.



This couldn’t be done sooner.. cuz.. I don’t have the opportunity and am too lazy until someone “hey continue ur story leh..............” me to write what has transpired this few days.

Now I know why people always say guys backside itchy… but I did with a sincere honest intention to hooky my friend *nope that half the truth…actually am damm curious as hell* :x It goes like this (SMS).:-

28 Nov, 6.59pm
A) Miss XxX, sorry for the interruption by my old man today. Have a nice evening

B) Soli 4 late reply.. Jus finish my tuition class. It ok. Actually nice to meet u n ur daddy. Have a nice day!


*under normal circumstances the A message is sufficient.. but noo.. the sense of curiosity got the better of me..

A) Hehe~ Tuition 0.o?! Eh erm u’re a teacher or a student? Cool, maybe next time can yum cha at Starbuck in KP, support my friend abit, my treat =) , G 9

B) I am a part time teacher ya…


*Uh waa… now I feel like enrolling for tuition… just kidding.. :x

A) Ooh…Wow….hardworking girl! Well it’s dinner time now, nice smsing you. Talk to u next time. Errr we’re friend now right? =)

B) Bcos I liked teaching ya.. Enjoy ur dinner with ur famili ya.. =) Nice to meet u n help me sent regrd 2 ur daddy.

*See.. I’m a straight guy also.. can actually text and chat with cabor wan… if I want la ofcourse.. -.=!


29th Nov, 7.50pm (Starbuck with Mike..) wanted to go to dinner…
A) hi, busy?

B) Nolah.. Watching tv. How bout u? Takin dinner ya?


*Try so hard to hook mike…Duwan call afraid meet Godzilla ar?? :x

A )Now this is the problem, at Starbuck with the manager, my friend. We’re wondering what’s for dinner, you eaten? Erm you don’t mind I give you a call perhaps?

B) Yup.. Me just ate. =)

*It’s the sign!! Ask mike to call, we debated so long.. and laugh so hard that people might think we’re loony or something -.< this coming 28th December there will be a Cofffee tasting Experience instore.. you need participants -> there’s your good excuse to BUAYA call!! Wuss! =)

A) well..just wondering if u wish to accompany us for dinner/tea, called you also no pickup de.. * Ya.. I call… *

B ) xSiNx, really apologize jus now can’t able 2 answer ur call, one of my student parent called me just now… regrd d dinner, I think I can’t make it ya bcos 2nit I dun have transport, May b nex time ya, I treat u ya! =) Enjoy your dinner with ur friend!


*if I continue to call.. I 200% sure kena… but then better not.. it like only 6 sms nia..self restriction imposed! :x

A) It’s cool.. next time it is then. My friend is kinda interested bout my dad conversation with u actually.. hahahahah.. have a nice evening ya. =)

B )Really?? Hee..heee.. nex month UOB will have Christmas event. If u free, u n ur daddy r welcome 2 join the event!


*woo.. I put my friend on table.. u also put my dad on table.. ada bahaya ni.. anyway I left a contact at SB’s guest list.. mike better call her :x

The evening sms ends with :-

B) 3 wishes for u b4 I sleep 2 9..

*skip 3 sms line*

Good nitez *star blink blink emotiko*

*skip 3 sms line lagi*

Sweet dreamz *more star blink blink emotiko*

*skip 3 sms line lagi lagi* tired de need scroll so much~

Sleep tight *It’s more star blinks~*


Woo… ok… enuff edi to settle people’s curiosity thirst.

No comments: