Wednesday 1 October 2008

Hari Raya 2008


Every year during Raya without fail, I would have a feast of good ole beef, lamb curry rendang served with best basmati rice cooked by my staff in the Factory. Just yesterday I was wondering what to do for this holiday or would anyone called me. Apparently someone still remember me.. it felt really good to see my old staff still surviving despite under such dire circumstances. A little life too has brought happiness to their struggling life..a day and a year old exactly today.


It has been a year and 2 month + now since I been inside… As I stepped in, am not sure if I should be happy or sad at the state of the Factory. It’s been vacant for so long, quiet with overgrown grass and scrubs. I always called this place a forest of green vegetation. It wasn’t too different from what it was now when I was small.. my gramp's land, with ponds and well, growing vegetables and fruit trees.



Today it just a vacant land with empty structure…..

No comments: