Saturday 18 October 2008

Travail~ travail~ = ....?

Today marked an important day as a printing salesman. It was my 1st attempt, along the way I got lost *shitz~ faulty memory* , I visualized and practice on my speech.
It’s common failing at 1st attempt but I guess ladyluck been good to me lately. Not only was I entertained but I was given 4 sample jobs to be quoted!!

My 3 months of crashing inside the factory understanding and arranging factory management paid off~. I was really happy though even it was just a quote; it doesn’t matter if I get the business or not but am happy because people are willing to spent a moment and gives me the chance on 1st try. =)

Now let hope those calculative blokes won’t botched this opportunity~. Guess the next phase is to learn how to calculate costing; assuming people are willing to teach. I’ve been studying the system; I guess it not hard to complies and write a programming to suit my work.

ma cherie, je voudrais vous êtes ici pour partager ce moment avec ...

No comments: