Wednesday 29 October 2008

Cousin Bonding

What a hot day.. aiyaiyai~.. the air conditioner decided to take 5 again... come to think of it.. this unit is almost 8 year o.0? It’s been fairly interesting month, wanted to blog over a lot of issues really but the inspiration to write miraculously disappears when I start typing in the middle of the night.

Since a month ago, I started to like ‘cousin bonding’ *if such a word exist* . I dunno.. over the year I rarely keep in touch with all my cousins… the only time I get to see them is during CNY and other family occasion. Over the years I felt like I losing touch with my cousins.. most of the time.. I’m just there for courtesy, respect and the foods; small talk is not my forte…

So I try to catch up on what I’ve been missing for the longest time now… meeting them and ‘facebook’ is a good place to starts~ *since it come into existence, I never bother toying with it until recently*. It started off with 1 cousin and wahpiang.. now everyone who is ‘IT savvy’ is in... and latest trend….random posting of everyone’s ‘zaman kanak kanak riang’ – I truly surprised that I don’t even recall any of the moments in all the photo posted; I rarely took photo of myself and never kept any photo of myself either.



I just discover this a week ago.. finally got it done today.. sheesh 0.o!
This is the 2nd time now…..I bought my car on MAY…. and it stretch to…. Hahahahaha.. Lucky that I didn’t have any bad moment with law during the free illegal months on road… tiu mou??

No comments: