Tuesday 23 September 2008

2 week hiatus

Hmm.. been like 2 week didn’t update.. not that I didn’t want to but there isn’t anything worth mentioning or maybe I wish not. Except for Sunday, rest of the days are spent working in FULL.. damm.. no life.. wouldn’t want to blog about working environment, just afraid one day in future I read back to this day.. all working stuff how dull..

Maybe a lil on working class people, apparently most people are hard to please but I try hard to get along and mingle with those bloke.. positive result so far; people are opening up. Often people say “You are Taukey Kia, people automatically will ‘keng you sha hun’ *give you face* “ which is true to a certain degree but if one being an asshole, I’m 100% sure people wouldn’t give a rat ass or invite you over for lunch right?

…..Four men go on a hunting trip. The only hotel in town is almost full, so they have to bunk two to a room. No-one wants to share room with Joe because he snores, so others decide to take turns. The first man stays with Joe and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes bloodshot.
“What happened to you?” ask his friends.
“Joe snored so loudly I just sat up and watched him all night” he moans.
The following evening, it is the second chap’s turn. He also look awful the next morning.
”Oh, man, that Joe shakes the roof” he says.
“I sat up and watched him all night too.”
The third night is Frank’s turn; a burly ex-rugby player: a man’s man. Next morning he comes down to breakfast looking very fresh.
“Good morning” he say brightly.
The first two men are incredulous. “Wow, what happened?”
“Well” says Frank.
“We got ready to bed, I tuck Joe in, wished him sweet dreams and kissed him on the forehead. He sat up and watched me all night.” – Lesley Beasent

Lmao! Something funny I read couple of days ago that had me in stitches; be spontaneous and flexible abit la…

No comments: