Thursday 10 July 2008


It’s been 1 year since the dark day. So what have I been doing since then? Well I’ve been slacking soul searching, freelancing, shop keeping, gods know what… and of course countless interviews….Suey la I tell you.. *everyone say I look too much like a taukeh to work for others.. *shrugged*

Anyway.. today…remember the saying “The fruit doesn’t fell far from the tree” It seems that in the recent board meetings someone voiced out his opinion and surprisingly with no objection … that I have to enter the litho printing firm…to work. *bye bye freedom*

It not like I don’t want to work.. *u know 1 year not doing solid work* and I’m phobic bout working for ‘family’, if I could I would prefer to get a job on my own account. Best part is.. I know nothing bout the litho firm except the fact that is was started some 25 yrs ago from a shop lot till the mega size it was today… There’s no second generation within the company organization. Most are oldies.. and none of my 2nd gen family is inside. *political I tell u… ..

Upon interview today..went to visit cousin in the neighbuoring filter factory..he said “All of us are afraid to enter, you are the first..congrats *sweat*. I can tell that my old man is very proud and happy that I entered…I’m shown like a shiny button around while touring the factory. I digress…Anyway I have approximately few more days of freedom left before I officially step in to work.

No comments: