Wednesday 16 July 2008

Hou Lan Fan + Chin Hai~

I have been procrastinating to write this few days ago. So many things to say and think about; occasionally would draft a rough what to write and then totally forgotten it bye the next hour. So I guess is start with the “Good news and Better news.”

Good news. Yesterday was my 1st day at work. Arrived early at work *mine starts at 9 while others at 8* but decide to take a puff and waited to be ‘on time’. After the usual “Goooood Morninnnnggg!!” I notice that the whole sales dept is not in, except for the HR head and the staff. Now since I didn’t have a table and sticking in the office would look lame. I head the HR head room and..

“Hie.. Is there anything I should know being my 1st day here” *main bodo lur* She pause for moment *eh I think she blur~* and said “why don’t you head down to factory and talk to the people there, *waa nice reply since she look blur* there’s people in the ‘dark room aka masking room’ that may help you to understand the working environment here” *Cool!* I said and head down.

The rest is history… I didn’t do my usual ‘interview’ with the people… and by lunch, I’ve already know what is there to know of “lithography printing”. Some basic introduction with the section leaders and it really irked me when peoples call me ‘boss’ –
I’m only an apprentice salesman. O.0!

I spent my whole day hanging around the factory observing the production line shooting some ‘less important’ questions….and my fav activities….bribing guards to have a puff with me.. So do I like my job? Hmm tough question.. since I felt some strain on the lowerback due to standing too long..and feeling high from hours of paint , glue and chems inhalation but overall I’m ok..bearable.

As an apprentice salesman…I spent less than 10 mins total talking to the sales dept people.


Pour moi??? Diao...


Better news. Hoorrray.. I skip work today~ *ponteng on the 2nd day”….Well not that I wanted too but today I need to go to the court to self represent myself. What with the weather.. it practically rained dogs and cats the whole morning and there not ample parking space in shah alam court…*sucky place* Nope it’s not going to spoil my mood. Like usual I wear a smile to anywhere and under any dire situation… Ok so there I was after enquiring around and was directed to the 3rd floor in a hall way fills with rooms.

Looking through the bulletin boards..*aah~ there’s my name* Just then a hand taps my shoulder *it’s the ass crap ah ghua look sohai lawyer who is filing me in* he said we have to wait for a moment till we’re called. Ok.. I managed to find a quiet spot where I can sit and wait for what is to come.

So how does it feels like to be surrounded by lawyers? Hahaha..


It’s feels like a morgue right….Sei Hei Cham Cham~ *stale air and gloomy* come to think about it.. why black?? To emphasis it through clothing..mood overkilled

10 sept..Je veux un avocet, Pouvez-vous m'aider s’il vous plaît? Eh bien~. C'est la vie

No comments: