Wednesday 23 July 2008

Desire vs Boredom

Aiyuh~ last satuday night no good le.. car suffer another flat again.. The tyres are almost 2 years edi.. time to change tyres.. the original 175/R14 is special size and not to my usual liking and so I decides to change to 195/50/R15. Brand new set of wheels.. a little wider but better stabilities.

Darn.. The regular tyres shop is not opened on Sunday.. sheesh another of flat tyres, too lazy to fit in the spares with the boom box cluttering in the trunk. Went for the movie “Red Cliff” with family *this is so rare*. Good show though, enjoyable.


Monday.. got a new set of wheels, cost a bomb considering I just started to work.. but a worth while investment. Arrived late on the 5th day of work..where’s my name card ?? ok ler.. cuz I only got to know of the rules and regulation on the 4th day.…

Today is the 6th day…Ever heard of salesman required to punch card? Lmao.. just do only ler.. chuckles… they ask me to ‘hum’ a computer for them.. the acct unit is almost 10 yrs old.. *I wanna revamped the whole co system.. so slow and a lot of redundant data, even the wireless fail to work.


To my dear friend:

“Boredom: the desire for desires.” - Leo Tolsoy

There is this story about the Greek Gods.
They were bored~, so they invented human beings.
But they were still bored~, so they invented love.
Then they weren't bored any longer, so they decided to try love for themselves and finally they invented laughter so they could stand it. -Morgan Freeman.

No comments: