Saturday 19 July 2008

3rd day KWLP

I survived 3rd day.. no~ it’s not that dull.. ah well prolly sucks abit since I have not been ‘exposed’ to what I come for…. Soon.. soon.. I hope, for now it’s still studying structures and environment.



Hey look~ I got my chair *ass on it currently* and stationeries today…how sweet; something opposite for a change.. taking in instead of giving out :x

Nevertheless.. being me.. I think I stirred some wind in the company de….for start tech zone need a major overhaul… wiring is a pile of poo.. for a 20m worth co.. the office comp is a joke.. every external hired Tom, Dick and Harry who service it leave a bigger poo after another. Nope.. I not going to personally ‘fix’ it. NO TO I.T *clap-clap hand*.

Then there is the piss poor job with the flooring….the safety feature…the reception area.
Ofcourse..it’s only my 3rd day, so I gonna take a pass on this....though it was highlighted to the correct channel…I hold my peace.

The fact that I think everyone is selfish, drone to their work *know little or know nothing of others* but still some obliged to my curious power digging super wtf crap questioning. Aah~ and yes I still sniff glue with the workers..laced with puffs. Wonder if I live pass 50.

Overall is good.. I did not bite off people head this time nor did I hate the job. So I guess all is still good…

No comments: