Thursday 26 June 2008

Thorns of beauty.

Of late I been walking around a lot.. almost each day I would bypass a beautiful garden. Within the garden lies a stalk of rose. It was the pride of the garden to have the rose. The rose being unique as it the only one surrounded by other equally beautiful plants.

Being me, I wouldn’t care much of the rose normally but would gaze upon the garden as whole enjoying each moment I passesby. But as each day passes by..it suddenly dawned upon me that am I merely admiring the garden or the stalk of rose that is the center piece attraction?

On some days I would just love to approach the rose and plucked it off the stem and on other days I would be content by just looking at the rose within it surroundings. Would it be right to say that I’m looking at the garden by not observing the rose?

Safe to say perhaps that all things that the eye sees the heart will eventually yearn for all creation have the alluring factor.

How weird it must be..


SOAD - Chop Suey!

No comments: