Wednesday 4 June 2008

最近比較煩


June is full of surprises eh? With the new ruling which make it compulsory for rear seat passengers to use seat belts.... I’m sure a lot of people is unaware.. including me :x. My 1st reaction was.. wahh serious?? *Damm now I have to pull out all the rear belts that I stuffed beneath the seats… o0o* Why now of all time and not before? 10+ yrs ago when I was in OZ the rear seat belt ruling was already a norm there. Well now at least we have a good grace period of June till Sept to get used to wearing the rear safety belts, after which love letters would be issued :D

I remember those days when I was riding kapchai *Suzuki RGV 125 * a RM4 of petrol will overflow my fuel tank… Guess how times have changed. Since *family banned riding* I have been a proud owner of a twin carb 1.8 Nissan Bluebird *RIP*, a 20 Valve 4-throttle 1.6 EE90 Toyota *Spare toy car/currently in ECU* and currently a K3-VE Myvi. Looking back I must say though I never owned a supped up power car.. but I have serious fun spinning and going cruising as I wish over the years.. yea yea.. the local kutu malam who rayau the streets and states..

Effectively midnight tonight, The new price for petrol is RM2.70 a litre, *Wah Puiii!!* It almost…145%+ since I first pour my own petrol O.0! This could be the most expensive price hike yet at 40%. So go filled em up mate~! Hmm… maybe this is a good time to ask for my riding ban to be lifted~ hahaha~ :D

Having say all these, I can’t help to wonder for every increment in a litre of petrol..how much is it going effect a glass of Teh O Ais Limau or Roti Canai??

1 comment:

zewt said...

time to ask our boss to pay us more.