Sunday 22 June 2008

A Letter to God

Dear God.. *who ever you may possibly be* It's me again. Well I still haven’t won my lottery yet. I know that what I WANT may not be what YOU want. But here today I come humbly seeking your divine~ yahoo~ help~! Thought I’m pretty sure every millisecond of this moment there’s million of SOS trying to page YOU.

I’m here today not seeking anything for myself but for a dear friend who is thousand miles away and currently in coma…fate unknown. You know Life is particularly challenging as we all have been in the position of having things going well, and then something happens like this to remind us of not only the value of life and treasures those around us.

Please God, please make it right and bestowed your miracle and blessing upon her. I hate to see her suffer the way she does and not have time to enjoy her 20's. I do not know if it is in her destiny or what not. If praying can do anything about that please take this one. Lord, Clara needs You. I'm sure You know.

Thank you God for your blessings and divine intervention. I’ll be a much much better person now onwards. Now please work your magic. Oh yea~ while You at it.. please throw in a few favours to those SOS seeker in this world. Thanks again.


My Heart, Your Home

2 comments:

zewt said...

Almighty God, I ask Lord for your divind intervention and divine healing to be on Clara at this very moment. I ask Lord that You will cover her with the blood of Jesus that she will be restored, that every broken parts in her will be restored in Your mighty name so that she will be a powerful witness of your power Lord. I ask Lord for miracle to happen even right now Lord as we pray this sincere prayer to you. May Your mighty healing hands touch her right now and awake her from her slumber. In Jesus mighty name, AMEN!

-=SiN=- said...

gee..it very kind of you. Thanks alot zewt =)